Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blogging about it? How apropos.

Well, my last post involved risk taking. God put the challenge down to me...and I posted it in the cyber world, which mildly was an attempt to make myself accountable to be a risk taker.

I took the risk. I got rejected.

And so, I don't know how I feel about this risk-taking business once again. Questions are plentiful. Trust is wavering and being renewed simultaneously. Hope is a distant feeling.

Jeremiah 29:11-14
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the LORD, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

Time to crack open Jeremiah. This is the book that's going to guide my restoration.

No comments: